We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing Security Team. You will work in a cloud-native AWS environment, helping to maintain our information security program’s alignment with our culture and reduce business risk by protecting system boundaries and corporate data, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks, documenting security events and processes, and actively participating in an evolving incident response lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Analyze and continuously review output for infrastructure security systems, such as Falcon EDR, security events logs, etc.
- Document processes, procedures and events as needed.
- Collaborate in writing comprehensive reports, including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancements.
- Help configure and troubleshoot security controls (e.g., AWS SGs, FIM, SIEM, etc.)
- Help develop technical solutions and new security tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Communicate and respond with technical and management teams during security incidents.
- Assist in triage for our bug bounty program.
- Assist with research and testing of additional security processes and products.
- Stay current with new threats and exploits and assist in adjusting the company's security posture accordingly.
What You'll Need:
- 1 - 3 years experience as Security Analyst, and familiarity of AWS security and products.
- Understanding of security tools and concepts (firewalls, proxies, SIEM, EDR, IDPS, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS and web-related technologies (strongly desirable.)
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description