Analyst, Office of the CEO at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Prepare for an adventure. This is not a normal job.
The Analyst works closely with the CEO and his Chief of Staff to organize, promote, and implement effective operations and initiatives within the office of the CEO and company-wide. This is a cross-functional role that involves relationship building with execs and other stakeholders in the company, careful attention to detail, supreme organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once. The analyst is often the face of the office of the CEO, both internally and externally, and therefore must be responsive, poised, and discreet. We are looking for a gritty, driven, and deeply intelligent person who is curious and eager to learn. This is an intense role that will require flexibility and balance. The analyst must be independent motivated and self-sufficient, as there will often be very little direction in this role. We frequently expect the analyst to operate independently from the Chief of Staff and the CEO, particularly in sourcing, creating, and managing his/her own projects.
- The role will both be logistical and require operating with independence and discretion
- Independently building partnerships throughout the company in order to support the initiatives of the office of the CEO
- Sourcing and briefing the Office of the CEO on current events in technology and world news
- Participating in reading and discussing books; recommending books and challenging articles
- Jumping into random topics (e.g. languages, technologies, cultures) and quickly becoming an expert beginner
- Taking the initiative to find areas of need and deciding how to resolve them and/or surface them to the correct people
- Managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously, including setting goals, developing timelines, and managing task completion
- Cross-collaborating with multiple teams to ensure projects and initiatives are executed at the highest level
- Liaising with execs, board members, and high profile external people, interpreting their needs and requests and communicating them clearly
- Booking travel and coordinating logistics
- Owning the calendar for the CEO / office
- Managing emails and submitting expenses
- Handling social media for the Office of the CEO
- Standing in for the Chief of Staff as needed
- Other tactical and strategic tasks assigned by the CEO or Chief of Staff
- Special projects, including those informed by the coordinators interests and initiative
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with discretion and without direction
- Solutions oriented, creative and strategic thinker
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Extremely detail oriented and proactive
- Demonstrated loyalty and ability to keep information confidential
- Quick learner
- Good judgement
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.