APAC Manager, Consulting at Collibra
Joining Collibra’s Professional Services team:
As our Professional Services Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the growth and delivery of Collibra's Professional Services business. You will have an integral position within Collibra, working closely with Sales, Support, Product Management, and Customer Success to ensure successful delivery of the Collibra Product Portfolio to our customers.
Professional Services Managers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Sales and Marketing- support of the sales team in all aspects of services business development activities, sustain services bookings and revenue forecasts against quota
- Practice Development - assist with the definition of standard service offerings , ensure services use cases are well defined for sold engagements, scope engagements and write statements of work (SOW), negotiate rates with customers and partners
- Talent Development - create and execute a plan for continual skill and professional development , recruit and onboard new consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree at minimum and 7-10 years relevant industry experience (3 as manager level)
- Experience building services teams
- Experience scoping, writing and negotiating SOWs
- Experience carrying and achieving quota
- A proven and successful track record of working within a Professional Services Manager capacity in a fast growing, rapidly changing environment
- A strong and proven customer advocate
- An independent and well organized, project-oriented thinker
- A Team player and builder focused on collaboration and doing the right thing
- Accustomed to a fast paced environment
Reporting to Collibra’s VP of Professional Services, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will meet the team and cross-functional partners and learn how to best position the Collibra services offerings.
- Within your third month, you will begin managing territory accounts and engaging with new and existing customers to drive business growth.
- Within your sixth month, you will be eading your team and operating without the need for any peer level support.