Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Augmented Reality Solutions Partner who will define, build, and execute our commercial AR strategy across the organization. This person will work cross-functionally across the company, as well as with external partners, to shape our AR business strategy and launch programs to ensure our products, partners, and ecosystem are maximizing the value of AR to achieve business objectives.What you’ll do:
- Build and scale our commercial AR strategy focused on building sustainable, always-on AR solutions among key brand and agency partners.
- Cultivate the ecosystem around AR by developing deeper relationships across the creative, agency, brand, developer, media, research communities to garner feedback, disseminate insights, and build Snap AR evangelists throughout the stakeholder community.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product, Sales, Creative Strategy, Marketing Science, and Marketing/Comms to develop a cohesive marketplace narrative illustrating the value and impact of Snap’s AR capabilities for target categories and brands.
- Liaise with Creative Strategy to build and promote best-in-class AR creative and establish industry award benchmarks
- Partner with Product and Sales to identify and foster industries and brands with high potential for AR investment.
- Drive continuous improvement and long-term monetization strategy through scalable product feedback loop.
- Build out reporting alongside Product Marketing that demonstrates the role, impact, and overall ROI of AR investment on Snap.
- Identify new opportunities to educate and support the next generation of AR creators and adopters, particularly amongst underrepresented cohorts.
- Deep knowledge of the social and AR ecosystems, including key players, advantages and drawbacks of different platforms for both brands and creators.
- Understanding of the differentiated value of AR to different industries.
- Proven ability to drive AR and content revenue, by evangelizing always-on AR solutions to different stakeholders - brands, agencies, creators, developers, marketers, and executives.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to seamlessly navigate brand, creative, agency, and product stakeholders and quickly earns trust of partners internally and externally.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic partnerships/business development, sales, marketing, creative, and product GTM.
- Successful track record driving alway-on AR solutions to new categories.
- Fluent in and up-to-date on AR industry trends, AR consumer insights, AR audience behavior
- Experience building, structuring, and executing innovative partnerships.
- Successful track record of launching strategic initiatives, accelerating growth through joint business partnerships, and cultivating strong partner relations.
- Existing relationships across the following industries a plus: Fashion & Beauty, CPG, Music & Entertainment, and Gaming
- Persuasive communicator with established history of influencing change across organizations, adept at engaging VP+ and C-level executives cross functionally.
- Experience building and managing a high performing team is a plus.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].