Area Facilities Technician at Peloton
AREA FACILITIES TECHNICIAN, FIELD OPERATIONS
The Area Facilities Technician will be based in a Field Operations Region and support multiple sites. This role will be responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of our Field Operations locations, including maintenance, inspections, and ensuring our compliance with building ordinances.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this role proactively maintains multi-site facilities including; physical inspections, maintenance of grounds and premises, ensure that the facilities are clean and safe
- Maintain facilities contracts including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, local and common area maintenance
- Ability to identify and execute preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on all building assets and equipment. Maintain and repair assets
- Coordinate and partner with IT to help problem solve IT-related issues
- Maintain the highest safety standards in compliance with local laws, OSHA and best practices across the organization
- Work with vendors and influence timely completion of their work
- Ability to influence teams to ensure project work aligns with PM priorities and location goals
- Perform reactive repairs requested by warehouse teams and execute special projects
- Influence and train individuals on proper asset usage and care
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance
- Ensure learning objectives are met and behaviors are consistently demonstrated
- Assist with additional onsite tasks as needed
- Ability to travel locally up to 25% of the time
- Intermediate technical skills and general experience working with property assets required
- 2-4 years of technical education preferred in some of the following areas: electrical, mechanical, carpentry, HVAC, or plumbing and/or experience working in any of the following areas: basic door repair, HVAC filter changing, carpentry, power equipment/mechanical repair and basic equipment troubleshooting
- Experience working with Plumbing, HVAC, MHE, and Electrical equipment
- Proficiency in operating power tools, HVAC, wet/dry vacuum and other powered equipment
- Proven working experience in a warehouse/office hybrid environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, and Google calendar
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Great, helpful attitude in partnering with many different teams
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Managing vendor relationships and accountability on the quality and efficient services results and issue resolution
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to use technology to organize, multitask, prioritize work
- Ability to be flexible with change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching and lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage - We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment - Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.