Area Supervisor at SwagUp
Are you looking for a company that will utilize your diverse supply chain and logistics operations skill set? Perfect, then this is just the right place for you! We’re looking for a highly motivated Area Supervisor to join our growing team.
In this role, you will lead, develop, and grow a high performing fulfillment operation into a force to be reckoned with. You will be tasked with auditing our current needs and identifying fresh innovative ways to prepare us for hypergrowth. This is an incredibly hands-on role where you will wear many hats to keep the swag supply chain running smoothly!
- Be a people leader
- Ensure time keeping is performed properly.
- Coach, manage, and develop a team of 10 to 50 Swag up Warehouse associates.
- Communicate changes in the organization such as policies, and ensuring to be the primary point of contact to your people.
- Ensuring to drive positive recognition programs while monitoring performance.
- Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment.
- Always ensure we keep a safe work environment by adhering to safety policies and building security.
- Create and follow processes to create an inventory control process that is sustainable and works on being proactive.
- Create and Develop performance metrics for your staff and ensure to provide regular feedback.
- Must be flexible in your schedule in order to meet customer demands.
- Work overtime both in peak season and as needed.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for elongated periods of time, of up to 10 hours.
- Ensuring a floor presence is at the forefront of the daily management flow.
- Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs on a frequent basis.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to nimble and adapt in an ever changing environment while identifying bottlenecks in the process.
- Proven track record of data analysis, with implementation.
- Ability to “own your business” and ensure that you are providing results.
- 1 to 2 years of Warehouse management experience.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by decreasing operational errors, leading to an increase in customer retention rates
- Hire, develop, and grow a team of warehouse associates
- Proven success in making timely and informed decisions that keep the organization moving forward
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon