As an Associate Account Manager, you will further develop your sales and negotiation skills alongside our Account Management and Customer Success teams. You will be responsible for owning and executing contract renewals with the primary goal of maximizing revenue retention. As a member of the Account Management team, you will leverage your strong communication skills, attention to detail, and passion for sales to help grow your book of business.
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a high volume of SMB account renewals, resulting in processing renewals daily.
- Partner closely with our Account Management and Customer Success teams to preserve and upgrade contracts with some of our key accounts.
- Effectively engage clients in discovery and demo conversations to uncover expansion and upsell opportunities.
Who you are:
- Experience managing renewals and exceeding associated KPIs for SMB accounts.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record successfully managing a full sales cycle.
- Proven track record of being process driven and detail oriented.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with customers.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Sales role, preferably in SaaS.
What you have:
- Strong, cross functional team collaboration capabilities
- Light demonstration/slideware experience
- Light initial prospect discovery and qualification experience
- CRM operational rigor, clean-up, and hierarchical management experience
- Sales & Success tool experience (Gainsight, SFDC) [nice to have]