Brooklyn, New York
StrongArm Tech is the world’s leading safety science company focused on creating safer and smarter workplaces for Industrial AthletesTM everywhere. Through its FUSE Risk Management Platform, StrongArm utilizes cutting edge technology, cloud-based computing, and sophisticated data analysis to deliver value to a Fortune 500 client base.
Come join a young, creative and agile startup team working to keep the world’s Industrial AthletesTM Proud, Protected and Productive.
As an Associate on the Client Team, you will play a vital role in defining, developing and deploying solutions for StrongArm’s clients.
In this role, you will help support multiple client programs to ensure successful, high-quality service during program implementation and look for opportunities to expand relationships throughout the client’s interaction with StrongArm.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn the ins and outs of client management in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Since we are a startup, you’ll be exposed to all facets of our organization, helping to steer product realization, UX/UI design, and our clients’ experience with StrongArm.
- Support client managers with their programs – ensuring exceptional service is delivered to each and every client contact
- Work with our internal tools and services (data analytics, administrative dashboards, etc.) to ensure our clients are properly serviced
- Work as a client team liaison between internal teams – ensuring that projects and new features are in line with our standards for client support
- Facilitate the inclusion of client feedback into product research and feature development
- Work to schedule client touchpoints and ensure that all parties are kept notified on important project milestones and weekly status call updates
- Ensure all clients troubleshooting needs are met – working directly with the support team to deliver timely resolutions
- Help to refine and implement on-site client training on StrongArm’s products and software, including coordination, management, collateral, and follow-up
- Interact with clients (from EVP level to the facility floor) in a courteous, professional manner
- Participate in regular calls with clients, expecting to become a strong contributor and knowledge source for our clients
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Comms/Marketing, Risk Consulting, Supply Chain, or related field. Strong understanding of the U.S. retail and industrial environments is a desired.
- A can-do attitude with proven ability to collaborate across teams.
- Strong talent for multi-tasking, managing competing priorities effectively and delivering on strict timelines. Highly organized; attentive to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- A willingness to travel for business on a monthly basis, including internationally.
- Capability in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Open to learn new skills in order to be better engage with the client.
- Experience with statistical analysis and data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Aetna Health & Dental Insurance
- StrongArm sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home Office in Brooklyn, NY with work from home flexibility
- And plenty of others!
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.