Associate Director of Client Strategy - Financial Services
The Associate Director of Client Strategy be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software for a named list of 15-20 of our most strategic accounts. A major focus of the role will be to own short term engagements with our most strategic clients, where the goal will be to solve C level problems with Movable Ink technology.
The role will report to the VP of Strategic Accounts and could be in NYC or San Francisco.
- Closely align themselves with the CX teams of 15-20 strategic accounts to understand their email programs, goals and intelligent content efforts to date.
- For 3-4 clients each quarter, collaborate with the client experience and solutions architect team to devise and sell in integrated strategies which map to client near-term revenue and performance goals - and support MI growth and churn prevention objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Business Development Partnerships team supporting integration strategies with third party platforms and services and PMO on implementation plans.
- Develop and own close relationships to senior clients (VP and above).
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends and best practices.
- Author original research and vertical specific content on a monthly basis to support broader CX Account Team. Present at industry events, QBRs, internal education events.
- 7-10 years digital industry experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Client Side. Deep strategy experience within Retail or Financial Services.
- Ability to influence enterprise tech investments based on near term business cases.
- Extremely analytical and able to run analysis and identify quantifiable trends across large client campaign data sets.
- Experience navigating large public companies from the outside, and the tenacity and resourcefulness to overcome challenges, roadblocks and distractions to stay focussed on successful delivery.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design skills a plus.
- Strong organization and project management skills.