Associate Director of Client Strategy - Travel
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Associate Director of Client Strategy will be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software for a named list of 15-20 of our most strategic accounts. A major focus of the role will be to own short term engagements with our most strategic clients, where the goal will be to solve C level problems with Movable Ink technology. This is an exciting opportunity to influence some of the worlds largest brands and most sophisticated marketers on innovative programs.
The role can be in NYC or Chicago.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Client Strategy
- Closely align themselves with the Client Experience teams on 15+ strategic accounts to understand their email programs, goals and intelligent content efforts to date
- For 3-4 clients each quarter, collaborate with the client experience and solutions architect team to devise and sell in integrated strategies which map to client near-term revenue and performance goals - and support MI growth and churn prevention objectives
- Devise and manage test plans to measure the incremental impact of the strategies.
- Develop and own close relationships to senior clients (VP and above)
- Partner closely with sales and marketing on managing and hosting client summits - multi day on site strategic events where you will own critical content and the overall outcomes
- Collaborate closely with Business Development Partnerships team supporting integration strategies with third party platforms and services and PMO on implementation plans
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends and best practices
- Author original research and vertical specific content on a monthly basis to support broader CX Account Team to then present at industry events, QBRs, internal education events ~30% travel
- 7+ years digital industry experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Client Side
- Deep strategy experience within Travel
- Ability to influence enterprise tech investments based on near term business cases
- Extremely analytical and able to run analysis and identify quantifiable trends across large client campaign data sets
- Experience navigating large public companies from the outside, and the tenacity and resourcefulness to overcome challenges, roadblocks and distractions to stay focussed on successful delivery
- Proven ability to project manage and leverage strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First hand experience of Movable Ink technology
- Design skills
- First hand experience of display and web ad tech