Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
The Associate Director, Inventory Control will play an integral part in establishing and scaling Inventory Control systems and processes at Ro. This role will be responsible for providing vision, leadership, direction, and execution to support an industry-leading best-in-class Inventory Control program. The role requires the ability to partner effectively cross-functionally, problem solve, prioritize, and implement digestible solutions for a complex issue.
Who are you? Great question. You love to build and optimize systems and processes. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the detail of establishing best-in-class processes and procedures. You also love building out and investing in a team that has a passion for all things inventory.
What You'll Do:
- Create a roadmap and implement Ro’s Inventory Management system to best in class standards
- Manage and develop Inventory Control team to become SMEs in ERP systems, identify root causes of inventory inaccuracies, and implement preventative systems and processes
- Ensure effective and accurate physical inventory and cycle counting efforts for Ro’s network
- Partner with Finance team to develop appropriate inventory-related processes, procedures, best practices, and controls
- Partner with Tech to create a roadmap for system enhancements to ultimately act in service of accurate, real-time inventory
- Manage Inventory related projects as needed
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Undergraduate degree with 6+ years of experience in Inventory Control
- 4+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years experience working with an ERP system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Organized, curious, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proactive, can-do attitude-- you love driving improvements no matter how big or small
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with the implementation of an IMS/ERP system
- Experience with Pharmaceutical
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.