Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
This role will lead all the components of the daily operation on the Medical Operations team and plays an integral part in setting the operational strategy for delivering medical care by providers on the Ro platform. The Associate Director of Platform Care will be responsible for setting departmental growth strategy while driving high-quality care and responsiveness by both the provider teams and our non-clinical Coordinators. The role will create an environment for continuous improvement and innovation that delivers the best healthcare experience for our providers and our patients.
Who are you? Great question. You love to build and optimize operations. You can create and drive a long-term strategy. But you’re not all strategy. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You understand how to scale a large organization and can manage a complex operation equally through vision and KPIs. You have experience developing and managing people, and take pride in creating an engaging work environment for your team. Most importantly, you’re innovative, willing to keep an open mind, and are passionate about changing the future of healthcare.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the day to day operations of the department to deliver an efficient, high-quality patient experience
- Identify, develop and execute innovative solutions to tackle operational hurdles
- Define and drive quality and responsiveness improvements within the provider network and the Medical Operations team
- Manage a team that owns a patient outreach queue, set and motivate the team to meet response time and quality targets
- Create a strong feedback loop with cross-functional partners to drive process enhancements and product developments
- Challenge team to find continuous ways to drive process improvement
- With Leadership, set departmental goals and create KPIs
- Focus relentlessly on improving the patientprovider experience within our EMR
- Develop and lead the Platform Care management team on all operational, people, and project management principles
- Own, improve, and oversee the onboarding and ongoing training for Coordinator team
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 8+ years of experience leading a large-scale operation, experience working in customer support a plus
- Have managed a large-scale organization across multiple locations and levels.
- Possess an incredible ability to develop talent and bring out the very best in your team
- Outstanding analytical skills. You are comfortable building models around forecasting and staffing for the provider network and the internal Medical Operations team.
- Ability to motivate a multi-leveled team around a clearly articulated and powerful vision
- Solutions-oriented mindset and proactive self-starter
- Passion for building the future of healthcare, where patients are in control
Benefits + Perks:
- Potential for growth and leadership opportunities as the operation scales
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.