Associate Field Manager at VTS
What makes this job awesome:
- Proactively identify opportunities for improved user engagement with the VTS platform and VTS marketplace among groups and individuals within your market(s), ensuring a thriving VTS Marketplace ecosystem
- Craft and deliver the outreach via email, phone, and any other channels in order to engage with your market’s key groups and individuals. You’ll do this while maintaining coordination with your VTS counterparts responsible for the corporate relationships at key commercial real estate services partners like CBRE, JLL, Cushman Wakfield, Colliers, and more.
- Train new brokers and facilitate VTS Certification as they get up and running on VTS.
- Proactively train existing broker users and encourage VTS certification to level up their experience with VTS
- Once it’s safe to do so, maintain a regular presence at the brokerage offices themselves, hosting meetings, providing periodic on-site office hours, and delivering presentations that drive knowledge and engagement with the VTS platform
- Develop relationships with leading brokers in your market(s) to source advocacy opportunities like case studies and interviews, crafted in partnership with the VTS marketing team, that amplify the expertise of our users in the market
- Take personally the struggle of any troubled or unengaged users and proactively address their concerns and fill the gaps in their knowledge.
- Be a trusted point of contact to key stakeholders across your territory to help them maximize the value of the platform
- Have strong proficiency on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help your users achieve desired outcomes
- Strive for excellence, measuring and improving the effectiveness of all your efforts
- Be a champion for the brokerage community at VTS and work closely with brokerage account management and product team colleagues to surface patterns, concerns, and wins to ensure brokers are heard and championed at VTS
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of client facing experience in Customer Success, Sales Solutions/Engineering, Business Development, Sales, or Commercial Brokerage
- A service-oriented ethos, and a demonstrated curiosity to relentlessly solve client problems
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications and instructionsAbility to prioritize deadlines for complex projects requiring assistance from multiple functions within the company
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time once it’s safe to do so
What VTS values and how we show it:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!