Associate Production Support Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork Associate Production Support Engineers use their exceptional problem solving and strong interpersonal communication skills to work with customers and to help resolve their complex Unqork problems.
Our engineers combine their Unqork expertise with passion, initiative, teamwork and a great sense of humor to achieve exceptional results for our customers.
Why Unqork is a fantastic place to work and build your career:
- Be a part of the company thats reinventing the financial services industry, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product
Cool things you’ll do:
- You'll be working alongside our customers, acting as a first line of defense in helping solve their complex issues - including questions on application architecture, performance, security, and everything in between.
- You'll be an advocate for customers' needs, working with various internal resources to ensure issues are handled appropriately.
- You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Unqork and the support department, working with a team on internal projects growing new processes, improving existing processes, and driving customer success.
What we're looking for:
It’s crucial for every candidate that they can check off all of these boxes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Genuine desire to help people
- Strong attention to detail mindset
- Self-motivated, independent learner
- Uncontrollable urge to investigate, research, and solve problems preferably with experience in a quantitative or problem-solving discipline
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and solve problems in real-time
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Strong teamwork: willingness, ability, and experience getting help from team members when required, and demonstrated good judgment to know when to seek help
- Previous work experience with JIRA and Zendesk
- Rudimentary knowledge of database structure
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.