Athena EMR Specialist at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Serve as primary contact for all employee issues and questions concerning athenanet.
- Develop and advise best practices regarding workflow and system use and identify and troubleshoot software inconsistencies, user reported errors, and problems.
- Partner with stakeholders and Athena to optimize the EMR system in order to provide excellent user experience and clinical/billing performance.
- Develop creative ways to respond to identified issues, increase user satisfaction, improve data integrity, and streamline common workflows.
- Collaborate with Athena (our vendor) to allow for timely system updates and to surface issues.
- Review quarterly releases and work with internal teams to ensure their workflows are updated (or confirm no impact to existing workflows/configurations).
- Assist with clinical, product, engineering and other users of athenanet to troubleshoot and resolve system- related issues.
- Work closely with clinical, product, engineering and operation leads to identify and execute on areas of opportunity for athenanet development/builds to drive strategic initiatives involving athenanet.
- Have a mindset for building platform processes that allow for sustainable growth.
- Create role based access groups to ensure all users have access to perform their responsibilities while maintaining the HIPAA minimum necessary requirements.
What you will bring
- You have at least three years of experience as an EMR administrator - strong considerations for those with direct athenanet experience.
- You have experience working in a medical or behavioral health care setting.
- You have at least two years of experience working with clinical data and are familiar with clinical program processes and the data produced by them.
- You have a strong analytical and technical background and have knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards.
- You have experience in project management (preferred, not required).
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers