At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are looking for a Client Tech II Specialist who's main focus will be on audio/visual responsibilities for MSKCC! We are excited to bring onboard a resource who has knowledge within a fast paced environment and who has a detailed understanding of a/v technologies. If this is you, let us know by applying ASAP!
- Experience working within A/V functions including installations, cabling, configurations and troubleshooting
- 2-4 years of experience working in Audio Visual industry with equipment such us codecs, (signals routing), audio DSP, microphones, displays and knowledgeable of IP network and Ethernet/AV cables
- Should have an understanding of both MAC and Window OS and mobile devices.
- Provides technical and operational support to infrastructure communication specialists and analysts, and assists with design and implementation of the AV systems.
- Utilizes existing MSKCC problem and change management systems for tracking and reporting requirements.
- Works closely with the Help Desk and peer technical groups while following defined processes and procedures.
- Experience reading AV systems drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/certifications
- 2-4 years’ experience in audio/visual and internetworking environments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to work directly with all levels of staff and management, inclusive of senior and executive management.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.