B2B Member Care Specialist at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a B2B Member Care Specialist who shares a passion for service excellence. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading and the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is able to develop strong and trusting relationships with our business clients. You will be accountable from the time the lead enters the system until delivery. This position requires the ability to be approachable, possess strong communication skills and be an innovative problem solver, while driving service excellence for our member base with utmost ownership.
What You Will Do:
- This role is accountable for facilitating the life-cycle of the opportunities entered into our system.
- Be an expert on the CLEAR platform, policies, and procedures.
- Provide technical support, answer questions, and troubleshoot any issues with business clients.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with business clients through timely and accurate communications.
- Verify and escalate product and platform defects/outages to engineering, and coordinate communication to customers via appropriate channels.