At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The Job - Product Support Specialist, Ancillary Benefits
Justworks is looking for a Product Support Specialist (PSS) to join our growing Customer Success (CS) department and be our Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ancillary benefits. At Justworks, ancillary benefits currently include 401(k) plans, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, and more. As a Product Support Specialist, your main responsibility is to act as a liaison between the Product, Engineering and Operations teams and Customer Success to ensure a unified knowledge base and effective communication between the teams.
Product Support Specialists advocate for the voice of the customer to their counterparts across the company and help guide Customer Success through all changes and iterations of the product with a high focus on creating the best possible experience for our customers. This is a position for someone who excels in being on the front lines of customer engagement, can think strategically, lead a team through new implementations, and work with senior leadership.As the Product Support Specialist, you will:
- Live and breathe ancillary benefits for the entire Customer Success team (be the Justworks dream)
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for our customers
- Become a subject matter expert in our current ancillary benefits offerings and engage with Product Marketing to help establish new partnerships
- Have an in-depth knowledge of 401(k) plans, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, and other ancillary benefits at Justworks
- Document internal processes and public-facing Help Center articles and videos for our products and demo new features to the team
- Work closely with our Product, Operations and Support teams to coordinate communication plans for product and service announcements
- Identify product and vendor gaps
- Work with other members of the CS teams (training, coaching, and communications) to provide feedback on new features and assist with QA and documentation upon release
- Monitor customer feedback and escalated issues through multiple support channels to discover, report on and escalate trends
- Work closely with the Product and Operations teams and provide regular updates to Customer Success to help maintain the product roadmap
- Look for process improvements and involve key decision-makers to help make changes across the organization while looking to improve our overall customer experience
- Highly interested in ancillary benefits
- Able to effectively communicate complex scenarios and lead a team toward a solution
- A believer in creating a delight-level user experience for the customer
- Great at multitasking and can manage several projects at once
- Quick on your feet and know how to escalate appropriately and professionally
- Passionate about solving real, complicated problems, identifying trends and the best vehicle to address them
- Deeply caring about your teammates and customers
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
- Optimistic and solution-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in customer service
- Demonstrated expertise in 401(k) and other benefits products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.