Bilingual Junior Case Management Associate (English/Spanish) - Life Insurance
Case Management at Policygenius…
Our Case Management team helps create a seamless client experience throughout the underwriting process, into post-offer delivery, and during inforce servicing for all of our life insurance applicants. Supported by advanced technology platforms, internal counterparts, outside vendors, and, of course, insurance carriers themselves, the team aims to ensure that there are no bumps in the road throughout the process from submission of initial application through to offer.
In this role, you will...
- Own and manage an individual caseload of in-process life insurance applications, beginning with creating and sending the application to the client and continuing through underwriting approval, and into policy release, and inforce client servicing.
- Coordinate with clients and vendors to schedule and track insurance exams
- Order and obtain underwriting requirements from the client and take initiative to review underwriting decisions to determine if better options exist for our customers
- Master all carrier workflows, application, underwriting, and policy release processes, and software systems necessary to carry out your responsibilities
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects with other operations teams (sales, customer service, customer success, and quality assurance) to ensure a seamless and transparent customer experience and improve our processes
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have 1+ year of relevant work experience in service or sales preferably with a Bachelor’s degree (This role is open to new & recent grads!)
- You are fluent in both English & Spanish
- You’re interested in learning the life insurance industry and nuances of life underwriting
- You can organize and prioritize your workload to ensure each case is processed, issued, and placed in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate consistently, precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike
- Superb attention to detail, a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and passion for helping clients
Our case management associates are expected to work at least one weekend day, per week, during their first 3-6 months of employment with opportunities to switch to Mon-Fri afterwards.
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- A flexible-first workplace, with the freedom to work in our beautiful offices or remotely as needed based on the needs of your role, team, and the business
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
Policygenius transforms the insurance journey for today’s consumer, providing a one-stop platform where customers can compare options from top insurance companies, get unbiased expert advice, buy policies, and manage their insurance portfolio, all in one seamless, integrated experience. Since 2014, our content, digital tools, and experts have served as a resource for millions of people on their insurance journey, and we have sold more than $120 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, which brought our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Even with our rapid growth, we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!