Box Consulting Operations Specialist
Greater NYC Area
Box’s Go To Market Operations team works to improve the productivity, processes, and systems of the various functions in GTM and Customer Success including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success Management and Box Consulting.
Box Consulting is a fast growing team within Customer Success focused on helping customers rapidly deploy, maximize value, and deeply integrate Box into their enterprises. The Box Consulting Operations team is growing and looking for a systems, metrics and process driven individual who wants to be part of scaling a great organization and be the engine behind our operations.
This role primarily focuses on providing run the business support and process improvement project delivery to the Box Consulting team. Highly cross-functional, you will work directly with Box Consulting Management and Delivery teams globally, as well as other key stakeholders in Sales, CS, Product, SP&A, Enterprise Systems and Business Analytics.
This role offers a career expanding opportunity for an early career person with a passion around systems, metrics, and operational efficiencies and includes the opportunity to:
- Understand the strategy and operations for all departments within Go-to-market and particularly the CS and Box Consulting business
- Gain exposure to many different departments across the company and receive mentoring by GTM ops leadership and BC Management team
- Learn to leverage data for insights and decision making
- Become proficient in managing key systems and tools that support the GTM organizations
Box Consulting: The primary focus of the role will be on providing operational support to the Box Consulting team.
- Administration of core Box Consulting systems, including:
- Clarizen: Creation and maintenance of templates, reports, custom configurations and workflows
- SFDC: Maintain the Clarizen SFDC integration and Box Consulting Request object. Support creation of sales dashboards and forecasting process for Consulting team
- Box Consulting Project Provisioning
- Ensure BC deals are created and assigned in Clarizen in a timely and accurate manner
- Leverage capacity data and team insights to make standard project assignments
- Coordinate integration between SFDC and Clarizen and ensure projects closed out
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Keep dashboard data up to date
- Partner on development of new dashboards and automation of others
- Central point for ad hoc Management Reporting requests
- Support operational process optimization and automation efforts
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 1+ years relevant business experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables, vlookup, charts, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Currently located in Austin, TX or NYC (relocation not offered for external candidates)
- Data analysis experience
- Systems and Technical
- Project management skills and strong functional requirements gathering skills
- Experience with CRM, customer support, data analytics, and/or project management software