Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they're bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We're changing that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we're able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Recently, we joined Coalition, Inc. (Coalition), a leading cyber insurance and security provider, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Attune operates individually with its own brand identity and mission while strengthening and complementing Coalition's vision, giving its customers access to new and evolving insurance markets. Together, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security.
Now our growth is at hyperspeed- not only our mission but also our team. We've earned our spot on many workplace award lists in staying true to our values. We're dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven Broker Success Associate to deliver a new, world-class business insurance experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with insurance experience who is passionate about helping people and solving problems. You will be the voice of Attune, interacting with brokers and agents that rely on us to make their businesses more effective and competitive so they can create an amazing experience for their small business customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support over email, phone and chat to brokers and policyholders and stay constantly focused on creating the best experience for the customer.
- Look for innovative approaches to solving customer problems
- Help brokers navigate our online experience and facilitate the quoting, binding and endorsement processes
- Become an expert on Attune and our insurance products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as marketing or product & engineering to carry through important broker feedback to drive improvements to our customer experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years of insurance experience a plus
- A P&C license or CPCU designation is a plus
- You have worked in a customer-focused role
- You are process-driven, and rely on data and analytics to evaluate success and make improvements
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are a highly organized person with excellent attention to detail
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.