Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Greet members and guests and assist with member requests
- Organize the mail/package room and assist with mail responsibilities as needed.
- Manage keycard activations and assist with lockouts
- Ensure member lounges are kept tidy
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of member experience
- You have 1+ years experience in hospitality, customer service, or sales.
- You have excellent verbal skills and love to strike up a conversation.
- You’re quick to smile and you put people at ease.
- You have great organizational and multitasking skills.
- You demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- You are independent and great at managing your own schedule.
- You keep your cool in stressful situations and are not afraid to dig in and problem solve.
- You follow through on the projects and tasks you begin and are comfortable using technology to help you stay organized.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.