Business Development Executive (New York)
Greater NYC Area
WE’RE NOT NINJAS. WE’RE MARKETERS!
Hawke is looking for hungry sales professionals that like to make a difference wherever they are... to be a part of the action.
We are on of the the fastest growing digital agency in the country and our compensation plan is one of the best in the industry. If you are willing to work hard, and have the ability to produce sales, you will live in abundance at Hawke.
Our NYC office will be our east coast hub. We are in hyper growth mode right now, and we are looking for a Business Development Executive to help build our east coast presence. If you read this and are unmoved...Do not apply. If you are getting fired up by now, reach out and let’s get you in and discuss the nitty gritty.
Things to know before you apply:
- An understanding of the Digital Marketing Space
- At least 2 years of sales experience... Killing it
- Competitive attitude
- The desire to be the biggest contributor on your team
- A natural can-do attitude
- The desire to always learn and be better
- Respect others at all times
- LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING and appreciate the opportunity to be here...We sure do
How you will contribute:
- Continue to expand sales and partnerships
- Consistently bring in clients for Hawke Media
- Keep in touch with current clients and former clients
- Attend networking events, trade shows, and conferences to build up your network
- Develop other practices in order to help grow the business
Hawke Media Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations.
Read Full Job Description