Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is growing quickly and is looking for an awesome Business Operations Manager. As we build out our Operations team, we're looking for you to focus on the important, not just the urgent. As the first hire on the Business Operations team reporting to the VP of Operations, you will take on mission critical projects, help drive critical business decisions, and own high impact projects supporting all parts of our business. To succeed in this role, you should be personable, highly motivated, love working with others, a problem solver and exceptionally good at managing multiple projects! We value growth, ownership and curiosity, if you embody these qualities, then it's time for you to join our Biz Ops team!
- Work with leadership to evaluate strategic decisions, whether it’s supporting Product in determining the market opportunity for a new product or deciding which countries we should pursue for international expansion
- Lead major cross-functional initiatives from end to end
- Enable data-driven decision making across the company in close collaboration with our Business Intelligence team
- Develop comprehensive business plans for new lines of business, and lead the company in executing on these plans
- Be the Reonomy go to for important analyses and hypothetical modeling
- Identify opportunities to improve the way we are doing things, and execute on the solutions that you’ve developed
- 4+ years of experience in Strategy/Consulting/Business Operations ideally some experience working in a start-up
- Experience in a highly analytical and operational role
- Highly analytical with a nose for uncovering anomalies in results and data while considering second and third order implications before recommending a course of action
- Success running end to end initiatives - from strategy to execution
- An excel wizard; skilled at communicating findings in slides
- Excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description