Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly. We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Brigit is in the midst of tremendous growth! As our Associate of Business Operations, you’ll work directly with our COO, providing support and project management to help us grow, scale and run the business more effectively. You will help to build, develop and lead day-to-day operations, at both a strategic and tactical level.
You will serve as a critical partner for senior leaders on ad hoc projects ranging from business decision support to putting together presentations for our Board of Directors. You can easily structure and conceptualize new ideas and back them up by research and data analysis. You make really complex things simple to understand by breaking them down into smaller pieces. This is also how you solve problems with ease. In turn, you put these new ideas or plans into action with your strong “get it done” attitude and hustle skills.
This is a full-time role which will eventually operate out of Brigit’s New York office, with the option to work remotely partially as well.
What You'll Do:
- Operationalize key organizational initiatives based on direction from our COO, monitor the status and push them forward
- Work alongside the business and operations teams to solve some of our most pressing business challenges
- Develop robust, data-driven presentations for senior leadership, including the Board of Directors
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into impactful insights and make recommendations to Brigit’s leadership team based on your findings
- Manage ad hoc special projects end to end; i.e. set process, deadlines, and deliverables - This means that one day you might be project managing our growing Affiliate program, and the following day, you’ll spend time writing investment memos. Up next, you could spend a few hours helping to prepare a board meeting deck or working on a strategic partnership program. You’re someone who can context switch effortlessly and thrive on adding value wherever it is most needed.
- Participate in our planning processes across the organization to set, align, and track company goals
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
- Take on roles we haven’t hired yet
- Assist with Finance, Legal, People Ops, and other core operational tasks
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years investment banking, management consulting, or corporate strategy experience or 2-4 years in a highly cross-functional role at a high-growth startup, preferably in fintech or consumer tech
- Ability to drive end-to-end projects with little guidance or supervision
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- Are a strong communicator, both written and oral
- Are highly organized with a bias for action and strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with SQL & Python would be a plus
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description