Business Operations Associate at Alt
At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral. Our future plans are to expand into other asset classes to support everything from trading cards, watches, NFTs and even LP interests.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
As BizOps at Alt, you would work on the most important problems we have at Alt, and help create solutions in partnership with other stakeholders in the business that bring the most value for customers while making sure we are growing a healthy and sustainable business. This role will touch all areas of the business, and is best suited for someone who loves to solve hard, often unscoped problems in a rapidly changing environment. You will be tackling some of the most interesting problems in our space today.The impact you will make:
- Work closely with product, sales & support, engineering and operators to measure, improve and scale Alt’s products and processes
- Perform ad hoc analyses, develop key business metrics, build/maintain dashboards in SQL and Excel to monitor performance with the goal of helping everyone from operators to senior leadership make data-driven decisions
- Own key processes in Alt’s business model so you can help run new operational initiatives, pilot experiments, enhance tooling and improve our products using effective and scalable operational processes
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We're a lean team working in a fast-paced environment; when things break you'll be a key player in diagnosis, resolution, and implementing the solution
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in a quantitative or analytical role (i.e. strategy and operations, data analyst, analyst)
- Preference for high-growth tech startups, management consulting or trading experience
- Strong technical skills; SQL knowledge required
- Keen attention to detail. Your analysis is always high quality, accurate, and easy to understand
- Ability to multitask effectively and strong organizational skills
- Someone who loves to learn new things and is not afraid of the unknown
- Previous experience in Fintech is a plus
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavours.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)