Business Operations Manager at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 30, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the workflow mapping, implementation, and ongoing management of strategic service offerings with a member-first approach.
- Partner with customers to roll out new service offerings in order to support their population in new ways
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve existing program workflows
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives with Business Development, Care Operations, Health Plan Operations, Partnership Success, Product, Data Science, and Medical Affairs to improve the end-to-end health of programs
- Bring transparency to and and drive success of metrics for new product offerings via third-party partnerships; manage ongoing relationships with third party partners
What we expect from you:
- You have experience in operations, healthcare and strategy with a proven ability to think holistically while being deeply analytical and detail-oriented
- You have 3+ years of cross-functional leadership experience in a high-growth startup and/or healthcare systems
- You have direct healthcare experience
- You embody a member > team > individual perspective
- You are a top performer, yet a collaborative and cross-functional leader who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, and entrepreneurship
- You are a self starter who thrives when given autonomy, with proven ability and desire to build effective internal and external relationships
- Exceptional at communication: written, verbal and listening skills
- You obsess about achieving your goals and are relentless in pursuing them
- You value levity, humility, collaboration and deriving fulfillment from success achieved through the work you accomplish with others
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description