Business Operations Manager at DigitalOcean (Remote)
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about driving growth through strategy and cross-functional alignment.
We are looking for an experienced BizOps executive or exiting experienced consultant to join the growing Business Operations team. Reporting to the Director, Business Operations and Strategy, the Business Operations Manager will drive cross-functional growth initiatives.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Driving highly visible projects for DigitalOcean. Example initiatives include leading strategic planning, facilitating cross-functional initiatives, driving partner strategy, leading due diligence and integration of acquisitions, and championing competitive intelligence efforts.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze opportunities, synthesize findings, develop execution plans, and translate recommendations into results.
- Acting as a critical right-hand partner to our organization and help grow our world-class team
- High productivity: Take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing our strategy with limited oversight.
- Structured in thinking and approach: Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across various stakeholders, and identify 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without analysis overload.
- Skilled in analysis and presentation: Synthesize complex findings into crisp recommendations; present and defend recommendations to a variety of audiences. Make data-driven decisions.
- An expert at prioritization: Experience (and an enjoyment of!) balancing numerous priorities and demands.
- Team-oriented: Energized by teamwork and skilled in cross-functional collaboration.
- High-energy with a positive attitude: Motivated to work hard and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience at a top strategy consulting firm, investment bank, and/or operating experience in enterprise software or SaaS highly preferred.
- MBA from a top business school preferred.
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This is a remote role
For all CO residents, please click here