Business Operations Manager
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As Business Operations Manager, you will help design and optimize business process across the Yext Revenue Division, including analyzing existing processes and identifying inefficiencies, gathering requirements and designing new workflows, owning change management, and designing and administering systems to support new processes. In this role, you will team with Product / Engineering, Finance, Operations, Legal, and Sales Leadership and oversee the design of business processes across the division for the Enterprise, Partner and SMB channels globally.
- Design, build, implement, and document efficient and scalable business processes
- Manage cross-divisional projects with multiple workstreams against tight timelines
- Analyze existing processes and develop strategies for time and cost savings
- Develop end-user training material and deliver to large groups across the division
- Help configure and administer software systems, mainly Salesforce.com
- BA/BS Degree or similar college level education
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 5-8 years work experience in a project management role or operations role
- Strong communication skills: ability to work with and present to various teams and senior leaders
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to develop efficient solutions to complex challenges
- Ability to learn fast and succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong proficiency with Excel analysis
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.