Business Operations Manager
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Business Operations Manager, you will help design and optimize business process across the Yext Revenue Division, including analyzing existing processes and identifying inefficiencies, gathering requirements and designing new workflows, owning change management, and designing and administering systems to support new processes. In this role, you will team with Product / Engineering, Finance, Operations, Legal, and Sales Leadership and oversee the design of business processes across the division for the Enterprise, Partner and SMB channels globally.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development and implementation of standardized sales metrics
- Collaborate with teams across Sales, Finance, Operations, Product to surface and explain a variety of complex sales challenges, from pipeline to close rates
- Leverage, manipulate, and analyze sales data to drive business decisions that contribute to revenue acceleration
- Work closely with Corporate Engineering and Business Insights to ensure metrics are available data warehouse
- Validate and integrate disparate large datasets
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the reported data
- Streamline workflows to craft efficiencies and actively develop ways to improve reporting, analysis and operational support.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field, additional certification or degree in Data Analytics strongly preferred or similar college level education
- Minimum 7 years related work experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience storytelling through data
- Significant experience in data, reporting, analytics and strategy
- Expertise in Tableau, relational databases and SQL
- Proven experience partnering with teams to drive data driven decisions
- Superior analytical, quantitative and data modeling skills
- Ability to develop and manage projects or process change
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.