Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
As a key player on the Strategy and Business Operations (“Bizops”) team, you will be taking on Simon’s hardest challenges and most pressing initiatives across all key functions. The team works hand-in-hand with Simon’s leadership team with a directive to find opportunities, dissect problems, design solutions, and implement winning strategies. This team is driven by data and value-oriented, with a relentless focus on execution. At any given time, you’ll be leading the charge on a couple of key initiatives while playing a supporting role on others. You will get the inside scoop on what it takes to build and run a high-growth tech company and make a huge impact.
We are looking for our next team member to help us develop and refine our commercialization strategies for our current and future portfolio of products. You will work directly with our Finance, Product and Go-to-Market teams at all stages of the product development lifecycle and craft thoughtful packages for our multiple platform deployment options. This is an exciting and rapidly growing initiative at Simon where the work is highly transparent to the executive team.
This is a unique opportunity to be a leading voice in a cross-functional initiative, be on the front lines of successful customer acquisition and retention efforts, and ultimately help enable future revenue growth.What You’ll Do
- Design and implement our pricing & packaging strategy, from vision to execution
- Connect product solutions to our overall market positioning and customer value
- Perform primary market and competitive intelligence research and syndicate findings throughout the organization
- Assess new growth and engagement opportunities
- Formulate and map customer journeys across segments
- Support customer retention by surfacing data-driven insights into product utilization and value metrics
- Partner with our Product team to prioritize product development efforts based on commercial impact and customer value
- Lead the company through change management and ensure readiness by crafting playbooks, dashboards, etc.
- Build infrastructure across the org that will sustain our growth
- Embed and reinforce commercial priorities across the business
- 4-7 total years of experience at a premier management consulting firm, financial institution, or strategy and operations role at a high growth technology company
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ownership mentality
- Strong commercial attitude and business acumen
- Results-oriented with a relentless focus on execution
- Ability to digest, synthesize and present complex information
- Ability to work cross-functionally and drive consensus
- Comfortable handling complex and often ambiguous projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to present to senior executives
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing projects based on strategic impact on the business
- Bonus: knowledge and working experience in SaaS pricing and packaging strategies
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.