WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is at an inflection point in our maturity, where a key focus of our work is on Scalability, Observability, and Reusability. Reporting to the Chief of Staff in the Office of the CTO (oCTO), you’ll focus on Business Operations & Program Management. The oCTO is focused on ensuring that Braze is operating as a technology-first business, with process, policy, and support in place to manage growth and scale. You’ll be ensuring that programs and processes that span or are required by multiple engineering departments are standardized, followed, and improved over time.
- Drive department-wide operations and management for team meetings and communications (Department All Hands, Cross-Team Culture & Community building, Monthly Business Updates).
- Liaise and speak with vendors on behalf of the oCTO, managing relationships, renewals, and metrics.
- Communicate and execute programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross functional organizations.
- Define key performance metrics – develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives.
- Drive the Product and Engineering team's OKR Process - Creatively defining and establishing processes and reviews to support decision making and prioritization, while tracking, and measuring progress.
- Continuously partner across other operational teams including IT, Security, MarTech, and Finance, to maintain balanced, positive relationships.
- Partner with the Leadership team to ensure preparation for key meetings and presentations; provide support to the Chief of Staff and CTO for special projects as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A self-starter with experience as a Program Manager or Business Operations Manager, successfully delivering complex business critical cross-functional programs at fast-growing tech companies, preferably in SaaS, Data and/or MarTech space.
- You’re excellent at influencing, building trust and credibility, and you encourage and empower cross-functional teams at all levels to achieve goals without having formal authority.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; the type of person that can manage multiple, complex work streams and never miss a beat.
- Proactive project management; unafraid of holding peers / managers accountable
- Ability to switch from strategic thinking to steadfast execution.
- Sufficient background and experience with tooling for metrics, reporting, and project management (Jira, Confluence, Excel, Looker, or the equivalent).
- Able to effectively communicate critical issue status (both verbally and written) to executive staff, go to market teams, and other involved parties.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.