Business Operations & Strategy Director at Integral Ad Science
Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
Business Operations & Strategy Sr. Director will be a key enabler of growth and effectiveness for the IAS Customer Success business. This person will partner closely with executive leadership and key stakeholders across IAS and as well as partners and clients as needed. The role will work to provide strategic support, thought leadership, business analysis, operational rigor and real-time execution of critical initiatives for the business. You are an exceptional operator, critical thinker and will also have a proven track record of bringing ideas to life. You will use creative yet concise presentation skills to educate and persuade senior leadership, including IAS executive team, on all strategic initiatives. You must be comfortable influencing and interfacing with various stakeholders at all levels and across functions. You will report into the VP of Business Operations and will be based in New York, NY. Some travel required to meet with key stakeholders..
What you’ll do:
- Proactively ideate, identify, develop, and drive key strategic initiatives that deliver long-term profitable growth.
- Thoughtfully develop and define business requirements and KPIs that enable the business to track performance and success to inform business decisions and prioritization. Partner with leadership to decide the right KPIs to track for the business and develop and deliver against a plan for analysis and with what cadence is required to inform decisions.
- Provide constant and clear communication of objectives, status, tactics and results to all relevant stakeholders.
- Lead key cross functional mission critical initiatives.
- Process creation and management: Identifies opportunities for business process improvement and facilitates the successful implementation of new programs. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks: The candidate should work cross functionally with Business leadership, and key partners such as Finance,
- Marketing and Product to continually identify, evaluate, and elevate opportunities and risks for the business, and propose ideas to address the opportunity or resolve the problem/mitigate the risk.
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales, HR, Pricing and other key internal partners to ensure consistency of strategy across these partners and assist with regular prioritization and planning
- Collaborate with finance teams and regional sales leaders to ensure consistency of strategy across teams and regions in accordance with both quarterly and long-term planning
- Drive strategic focus to new growth opportunities and scalable programs that increase operating efficiency
- Use creative yet concise and data-centric presentation skills to educate and persuade senior leadership, including IAS executive team, on all strategic initiatives
- Build and leverage best-in-class tools, systems, and capabilities to track and synthesize marketplace and customer intelligence in order to deliver context and motivate action
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with Digital Media and Content, AdTech, Search, and Data/Analytics.
- Understanding of related industry trends and market participants on a global basis across the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating across complex operations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, lean organization amidst a shifting competitive landscape
- Unmatched attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams without sacrificing quality
- Demonstrated track record as a trusted thought partner in an organization, with ability to turn information into effective strategies and executable plans
- Strong influencer skills amongst key stakeholders
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability bolstered by exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to listen, understand, and translate senior leadership needs, scope projects accordingly
- Agility and comfort making decisions in a rapidly changing environment while achieving quality results
- Curiosity and a desire to constantly innovate, challenge the status quo, and break glass when needed to achieve better outcomes and results
- 10+ years in roles of increasing responsibility developing and executing against corporate strategy, operations management, and/or business development
- 5+ years in a leadership role - hiring, retaining, managing, and developing high performing teams,
- BA or BS degree, MBA or degree desirable
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.