Business Process Operations Manager at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
We are seeking a Business Process Operations Manager to join Fluent. This individual will learn Fluent’s business model and objectives, including our array of product offerings. A core piece of the business is our mobile apps, gaming, and subscription streaming services. On the job learning will be effectively applied through internal and external interactions. In addition, you will maintain a master schedule for all advertiser campaigns and maintain coordination across Sales, Account Management, and Ad Operations. We are needing someone to act as a liaison between creative, Ad Ops, and Account Management, becoming a catalyst in the workflow and enforcing procedures to maintain campaign schedules/tracking.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to understand, set and maintain priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment with minimal structure
- Flexibility and the ability to take individual initiative and self-manage
- Detail-oriented, well organized, smart and resourceful
- Familiar with project management software and good knowledge of standard business software
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP preferred and proficiency with acquiring new software skills
- Act as a liaison between creative, production, account management and technical engineers to facilitate proper job development and enforce procedures to maintain project schedules
- Maintain master production and digital deliverables schedule
- Track individual jobs to ensure proper preparation for release
- Support expansion/development of digital studio procedures
- Work closely with Ad Operations, Account Managers, and Accounting
- Maintain an understanding of multiple browsers/devices and the ability to evaluate overall content and assess completeness of work
- Six Sigma Experience is preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- A college degree, preferably a BA/BS
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to work with a diverse group of demanding team members
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of teams, including C-level executives
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, meets deadlines, strong able to multi-task
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.