Business & Sales Operations Analyst, Meetup Pro
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Thousands of businesses currently organize Meetups and ask how they can use Meetup to connect further with their fans and followers in real life. Meetup Pro answers these questions by making it easy for organizations to connect with communities in real life. We have signed up hundreds of customers (including Google, Salesforce, Wordpress, and MongoDB), and are adding more every day.
The Pro team is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Business Operations and Strategy team, a small, high-impacting team with the core focus of improving the financial and operational decision-making for Meetup Pro, proactively identifying and executing business and operations efficiencies, and developing sustainable business infrastructure as we more than double in scale.
As Business Analyst, you will help the team achieve success by:
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth, improved user experience, and operating efficiency through data analytics
- Develop and maintain sales forecasting models, including key performance indicators, to anticipate results and help the Sales team track team productivity
- Manage data integrity in CRM and proprietary systems with Data Science team
- Own reporting activities including stakeholder dashboards and ongoing monthly reporting routines
- Execute surveys and customer interviews to monitor satisfaction, and explore growth opportunities
- Assist in the analysis to support immediate and long-term business decisions related to monetization and go to market strategies for future product line extensions
- Assist in product analytics including, but not limited to, usage data and development impact forecasting
- Support all ad hoc requests from both internal and external partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders on Finance, Marketing, Sales, Client Success, and Leadership teams
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years working in analytical roles in growth/marketing, strategy, operations or business intelligence
- Sales operations and forecasting experience
- Proven ability to use data to optimize performance and inform future strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to influence and motivate team members at all levels
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a make-it-work attitude
- Experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Suite, Salesforce / CRM, and SQL required (test included as part of the interview)
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?