Business Systems Analyst, Member Services Technology at Peloton
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting the Member Services teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization and ensure follow ups and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The Business Analyst, Member Services Technology will be accountable for IT’s core services, including member support, chat and phone systems, integration strategy and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the Manager, Member Services Technology, who manages the core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global and local Member Services communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with member services and service design staff that run the core processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 3+ years of overall customer support IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Experience working with Customer Support software such as Zendesk and Service Cloud
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Knowledge of customer support and ERP system integrations
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.