Business Systems Analyst at Squarespace
Squarespace is searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing Business Systems Team within our IT department. You will partner in lockstep with our People (HR), Finance, and Legal teams to identify, design and deploy technology and process solutions that promote strategic programs and operational improvements. You will improve the way we acquire, implement, and maintain internal software.
It’s an exciting time to join the Business Systems Team as Squarespace scales internationally and our organization increases in complexity. Our team is the backbone of helping our business teams scale—now more than ever, we need creative thinkers who enjoy solving complex problems who are eager to build on the systems we have in place.
You will report to the Team Lead of Business Systems based in our New York City headquarters.
- Support all phases of vendor management, including: vendor selection, contract negotiations and procurement, implementation, documentation, training and hand-off to stakeholders, advanced support, and basic reporting configuration
- Help develop workflows and support documentation for Business Systems tools; support teams in identifying relevant documentation templates pertaining to solution delivery
- Maintain system integrations and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Configure user security profiles, assign and deactivate users, perform annual audits, and automate these tasks
- Support data compliance efforts for internal data privacy programs
- Train new software owners on the tools they manage
- Support software owners in creating software configurations when the configurations impact integrations or employee processes
- 1+ years of in-house Business Systems Analyst experience (preferably at a high-growth technology company)
- Experience supporting internal HR, Finance, or Legal team(s)—you have solid HR/Finance software knowledge and configuration experience.
- Experience with integration platforms/tools (i.e. Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi)
- 2+ years experience working within BI tools (custom reporting and configuration)
- Experience as an internal consultant understanding needs, assessing options and making recommendations
- Experience creating data governance guidelines and building compliance
- Capability to handle confidential information
- A history of working in established startups
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.