Squarespace is searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Business Systems Team within our IT department. You will partner in lockstep with our People (HR), Finance, and Legal teams to identify, design and deploy technology and process solutions that promote strategic programs and operational improvements. You will improve the way we acquire, implement, and maintain internal software.
It’s an exciting time to join the Business Systems Team as Squarespace scales internationally and our organization increases in complexity. Our team is the backbone of helping our business teams scale—now more than ever, we need creative thinkers who enjoy solving complex problems and who are eager to build on the systems we have in place.
You will report to the Team Lead of Business Systems based in our New York City headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices
- Partner with stakeholders across HR, Finance, and Legal to provide technical and functional support—acting as a trusted project manager who understands current business processes and systems with the objective of providing functional solutions using technology
- Build and maintain system integrations to automate and scale business systems (using APIs, SFTPs, and Web Hooks) and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Support all phases of vendor management, including: vendor selection, contract negotiations and procurement, implementation, documentation, training and hand-off to stakeholders, advanced support, and basic reporting configuration
- Configure user security profiles, assign and deactivate users, perform annual audits, and automate these tasks where possible
- Collaborate with the Security and Legal teams to ensure internal teams adhere to Squarespace’s internal data privacy policies
- Support software owners in creating software configurations when the configurations impact integrations or employee processes
- You have 3 - 5 years of in-house Business Systems Analyst experience (preferably at a high-growth technology company)
- You are an experienced internal consultant—skilled at cultivating strong relationships with the business, understanding stakeholder needs, assessing options, providing recommendations and building project plans
- You are familiar [i.e. light hands-on technical experience] with APIs, SFTPs, Web Hook integrations—experience with integration platforms a plus - i.e. Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi.
- You're curious with a technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems, tools and processesYou are comfortable working with BI tools (writing custom reports and manipulating data)
- Bonus Experience (Not required but shout out in your application if you have any of the following):
- Experience supporting software such as UltiPro/Workday, Greenhouse, Netsuite, Coupa, IronClad, or Docusign
- Integrating systems using middleware [e.g., Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi]
- Prior experience with data governance and security
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.