Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is an intelligent fintech automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate lending decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes, with over 99% accuracy and unprecedented speed. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with Ocrolus.
We were founded in 2014 and have grown tremendously since then. Inc. Magazine recognized Ocrolus as the #1 fastest-growing fintech nationwide, and the #1 fastest-growing software company in NY. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors among others.
Ocrolus is looking for a strategic Business Systems Manager that will report into the Director of Revenue Operations. This individual will bring a combination of vendor strategy across the GTM technology stack as well as strong Admin capabilities to the Revenue Organization. Working closely with the Revenue Operations and Finance teams this person will drive integrations, new functionality, and increased structural integrity to our systems.
- Manage a growing stack of revenue organizations systems, primarily Salesforce and adjacent integrations such as CLM, Outreach, and Lead Routing
- Ability to partner with Revenue Operations and Finance team members, guiding them through technical decision making as well as architecture design
- Strong ability to triage and prioritize a blend of long term strategic projects and quick iterations
- Optimize our Salesforce instance by refining existing pain points and proactively seeking out improvements across the entire funnel
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably working hand in hand with Sales Operations teams
- Team player that is capable of coaching less technical team members and stakeholders
- Phenomenal project management experience working alongside program managers/operations teams to collaborate towards sustainable architecture
- Strong ability to create a systems roadmap that is stronger than the sum of its parts
- Experience leading vendor strategy and evaluation processes
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Expert with Process Builder, Workflow Design, and bug resolution
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office. Things about Ocrolus that employees love include flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (every month last Friday off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and a monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
We look forward to hearing from you!