Business Value Consultant at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Directly support sales pursuits within our top accounts.
- Primary focus is to directly engage with customer executive teams to help articulate the tangible, strategic, and financial impact that our platform can deliver to their organizations.
- Design, develop and deliver C- level compelling presentations as basis for strategic technology decisions
- Develop business cases and strategic proposals to articulate the value proposition of our platform for Boards of Directors and CXO/SVPs to support capital appropriation requests for transformational investments in our cloud solutions.
- Develop and deliver compelling business case presentations and financial models aimed at identifying, accelerating, justifying, and/or expanding sales opportunities
- Work closely with prospective and existing customers, alongside sales and other functions, to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers and metrics, and help customers understand how our solutions will help them achieve their strategic and financial goals
- Provide advice and leadership on deal structures to generate high value proposal for our customers and us
- Drive a top deals/account program with sales teams to define the Account/Deal Strategy that will result in substantial opportunities for Celonis; prioritize sales initiatives to pursue based on pain points
- 10 years of professional experience, ideally in consultative, strategic, and analytical customer-facing roles
- Strong executive presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to C-suite executives, including poised, confident objection handling abilities
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and programs independently
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales and Solution Engineering
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills, with proven business insight and judgment
- Experience in a Sales environment / interacting with Sales teams
- Engineering degree and MBA preferred
- Experience in Technology or Enterprise Software preferred
- Innovation/Design Thinking experience is a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.