Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
We are looking for full-time University Students to work with us part-time during their Junior year as Campus Ambassadors. Your role will be to build deeper relationships with some of our colleges and universities and promote brand awareness for students and faculty in their key departments. In this role, we are looking for candidates studying computer science so that you can represent the Engineering Development Program (EDP), which is designed for fresh graduates to start careers in software development.
What You’ll Do
- Connect with students, faculty and campus organizations and leaders at Veeva related to engineering and business departments
- Learn Veeva: How Veeva has grown from inception to being the leader in the Life Science industry and how we are making an impact on pharma, biotech, healthcare providers and ultimately patients all over the world.
- Learn Skills: Marketing Strategies, Employer Branding, Human Capital Development, Innovation, Data Analytics, Reporting, Communication & Presentation skills
- Educate your campus networks on Veeva and new grad opportunities and educate Veeva on authentic insights for innovation
- Inspire your peers to become the next Generation of Veeva
- A current student with a “Junior” level status as of Fall 2021 majoring in Computer Science.
- Well connected on campus with student clubs and organizations and faculty in your respective college.
- Aligns personally with Veeva’s culture and Corporate Citizenship
- Must have a good foundation in organization, communication, writing, presentation, and time management skills. We can help you polish these for your future career!
- Proven ability to multitask
- Passion for connecting peers with a potential future employer where they can contribute, learn from experts in their field, and be recognized for their achievements
- Is comfortable meeting new people and building new relationships
- 3.0 GPA or above; must be “in good standing”
- Strong reference from professor or faculty member
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]