Candidate Operations Lead at RippleMatch
Working at RippleMatch:
Our software helps candidates find their dream job. We collect data from candidates across the country and then blend marketing, matching and machine learning to deliver the right candidates to the right companies. In the three years since we founded RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10 million in venture funding, and brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape and won't settle for anything less.
We are hiring a Candidate Operations Lead to help build an amazing candidate community on our platform. As a key contributor to the candidate team, you will be responsible for building systems that allow us to create a unique candidate experience whilst maximizing the number of career opportunities our students are exposed to. Day-to-day will involve speaking with candidates directly to mentor and coach them, designing re-engagement campaigns to help us reach a wider talent base as well as working on new initiatives that we can put in place to maximize the experience our candidates are getting. In this role, you will report to and work closely with the Director of Candidate Operations to build, grow, and scale this wing of the business.
An ideal candidate will be:
- People centric: you love talking to and interacting with people all day.
- Hardworking: scaling an operation from the ground up will entail a lot of hard work and effort, but it will also give you the chance to make a big impact.
- Positive: you understand that you will face adversity and have the confidence and resilience to tackle it.
- Analytical: you care deeply about data and know how to best use it.
- Competitive: you have a track-record of being the best and really owning the projects you’ve worked on.
- Coachable and adaptable: you acknowledge that there will be a lot of learning and iteration in your work stream, but you love learning and want to step out of your comfort zone to grow professionally.
- Mission driven: you care about helping students navigate the daunting job search process after graduation. You ultimately want to make a difference.
- Detail oriented: this role will involve handling a lot of moving pieces, but you’re hyper organized enough to handle a myriad of work streams.
Ideally you also have previous:
- Startup experience.
- Experience in a people-facing role where you were interacting with customers and/or clients regularly.
- Experience building and scaling processes.
- Excellent proficiency in excel/google sheets.
In this role you will:
- Own the process of building a Select network of candidates, by coordinating and conducting several informational interviews with high potential candidates every day to learn about their experiences, vet them for fit and coach them through job applications for various good-fit roles.
- Spearhead email re-engagement campaigns to interact with some of our top candidates to give them access to even more opportunities.
- Help generate and lead new workflow ideas to increase the engagement of our candidate base. You will ultimately own the community management workflow in the company.
- Use tracking tools such as Trello, Google Sheets, Periscope and our own proprietary software to access and organize candidate information.
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that building a startup is a marathon, not a sprint. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive compensation, equity, daily free lunches, and comprehensive healthcare benefits. While we work hard, we also make time for fun through company outings, happy hours and hackathons.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.