Care Navigator at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient’s PCP and proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
- Ownership over the full experience of patients referred to care through Quartet
- Proactive and reactive contact with patients, through a variety of channels and with the end goal of providing an excellent experience in their journey with Quartet - this means you will speak to our patients via phone, email, or live chat on a daily basis, as part of your core responsibilities.
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Salesforce and other CRM tools or internal systems.
- Meet daily productivity targets and engage with our users on a regular cadence, following workflows for different types of users (example: handling support calls for any of our users).
- Become proficient in Quartet’s scripting and messaging, and be comfortable with frequent adjustments and tweaks to message flow.
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues, and be able to experiment and think critically, providing cross-org feedback
- Utilize unique engagement strategies based on patients clinical needs and demographics.
- Collaborate with other teams at Quartet, including different divisions of the User Success group, Product teams, and Market Success teams.
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes and deliver state-of-the-art experiences to our user community.
- 2+ years experience working in a healthcare specific field required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while interacting with patients with behavioral health needs
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.