Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Care Support Coordinator to join our team! The Care Support team maintains a dedicated focus on ensuring members and clinicians are incredibly satisfied with the Spring Health platform. The Care Support Coordinator exhibits a deep understanding of all member and clinician workflows and is highly responsive, resourceful, empathic, and professional. They have creative problem solving skills and a passion for delivering a high-quality platform experience.
In this role you will:
- Manage incoming member and provider support cases, via email, phone or chat
- Manage all things care coordination, including but not limited to: creating patient charts, rescheduling appointments, executing prescription authorization forms
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical issues submitted by members and providers
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving issues, as needed
- Participate in special projects as directed by Product or Care Operations teams
- This position reports to the Care Operations Manager
What we expect from you:
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- High integrity, attention to detail, and an action-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, professionalism
- Interest in mental health care
- Bonus: experience working with clinicians, patients, and sensitive health information
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description