Transfix is changing the way companies view their supply chain. We are an award winning, recognized market and technology leader in the full truckload (FTL) market, which is a $420 billion market each year in the U.S. alone. We eliminate waste and solve inefficiencies through a deep understanding of the dynamics that exist today for the world's leading shippers and the millions of carriers and drivers that move their goods. We identify blind spots where data can fundamentally transform the way shippers and carriers work together, and we reduce the amount of “empty miles” driven by truckers with algorithms that match freight with trucks based on location in realtime. Our solution yields significant savings for shippers and increased pay for truck drivers. Ultimately, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of both shippers and carriers by creating a more efficient, transparent platform by which a product can be moved from anywhere to everywhere at anytime.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. The culture we're building is one where we challenge the norms of the industry. The team we have is built on the foundation of personal growth, collaboration and experimentation.
Launched in August 2013, we have raised $78.5M in capital and are backed by top VC firms in NYC and San Francisco including, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Corigin Ventures, Founder Collective and Bowery Capital. We are headquartered in New York City.
What you'll do:
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with drivers and dispatchers via phone and email
- Identify and resolve logistical problems in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of our shipments
- Onboard carriers to our platform and technology and partner with tech team to investigate and resolve bugs
- Implement processes and procedures
- Communicate carrier needs and expectations internally amongst the operations team
- You have 1-2 years experience in customer experience
- You are flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- You possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- You have strong internal and external communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, and active listening skills)
- You are available to work night and weekend shifts from home as necessary
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.