Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $700 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Carrier Experience Associate, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive experience for all carriers within the Transfix network.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Train and walk carrier through carrier Standard Operating Procedure
- Monitor and document carrier performance
- Train drivers and dispatchers on app utilization
- Update status throughout the life of a shipment
- Escalate issues that arise with carriers and/or shipments to Carrier Success Escalations, Carrier Management Team Leads and Account Managers
- Ensure that we provide an overall positive experience with carriers
- Maintain constant communication with carrier throughout the life cycle of the shipment
- Work cross functionally with other carrier support representatives to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained throughout all regions
- You have 1-2 years of experience in customer support
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes must be expected
- Must possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- Transportation/logistics experience preferred
- Bilingual is preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.