What you'll do:
- Deliver on our promise of freight visibility by training drivers and dispatchers on using our app, troubleshooting issues & updating status throughout the life of a shipment
- Provide world-class service to our carriers by deeply understanding their operational requirements in order to provide an overall positive experience with carriers partners
- Maintain constant communication with carrier throughout the life cycle of the shipment
- Find nimble solutions to shipment issues real time to ensure that we meet our carriers and customers’ needs in the face of any obstacles
- Prioritize carrier relationships to make us the digital broker of choice
- Meticulously follow our standard operating procedures and contribute to their continuous improvement
- Work as a team among the best in the business
- Partner cross-functionally with our Account Management, Carrier Management, and Customer Support team as an advocate for our customers and carriers (trucking company)
- Must be scrappy. We are a startup disrupting a large industry so changes to the status quo processes are expected.
- Possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- You are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentational, and active listening
- Must have a positive attitude and be self-sufficient
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transportation/logistics experience is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in logistics, operations, or customer support
- Military veterans welcome
What We Offer:
- Competitive entry level salary and equity and the role with overtime eligibility
- Flexible PTO policies
- Great health insurance benefits
- Free snack bar & free lunch on Fridays
- Room for advancement in our growing company