Center & Client Experience Specialist at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
As the Center Experience Specialist, you will ensure our clients from the world’s most influential corporations and our employees receive the ultimate BCG Digital Venture’s experience. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with team members from all parts of the business to create the environment and maintain the systems behind meaningful client interactions.
In this role you will:
- Manage the logistics of BCGDV’s end to end client experience including planning and prioritization, guest registration, facilitating center tours, and problem solving to ensure the highest caliber experience to our corporate partners
- Act as the internal subject matter expert and point of contact for all for client visits
- Collaborate with office services, BCG reception, and center experience teams to uphold our standards of excellence
- Track data of client visits and meetings to aid in experience improvements, business development, and commercial planning
- Help with planning and execution for strategic DV events and initiatives– both internal and external. Partnering with department leaders as needed
- Owning the IP, content development processes, and ensuring stakeholders can deliver on all aspects of the business development experience in center (i.e. Demo creation coordination, facilitating L&D of internal team members to present demo’s)
- Manage and execute all-staff events including content creation (i.e. Holiday parties, Annual Retreat, monthly all hands meetings)
- Manage metrics to track and optimize costs, quality of experience
- Event budget management and execution
- Manage relationships with vendors as the central point of contact for Center events
- Work closely with Operations to drive center initiatives, goals, and community building
- Create and optimize guidelines and procedures for any protocols for use of the center events (i.e. fire-code requirements, filming requirements, vendor requirements)
- Communicate updates/center specific announcements around events or other notable happenings (i.e. Weekly Newsletter)
- Manage and regularly update the center calendar to capture all events/moments
- Stay informed globally on the types of events and employee experience programs
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or five years of related experience, with at least two to three years of experience supporting clients at the executive level
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Strong service orientation in responding to client needs
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business need, including overtime.
- Excellent time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Process driven
- Project Management competencies
- Sound judgment; willingness to make independent decisions based on logic and common sense
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with counterparts, and with high level stakeholders
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work across departments and disciplines
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.