Central Field Manager at Via
Via has partnered with cities and companies around the world to implement our ridesharing services in new markets. As a Field Manager on Via’s Transportation-as-a-Service (TaaS) operations team, you’ll be responsible for managing partners’ operations using Via’s innovative ridesharing technology. You’ll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of the services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable customer experience
- Manage driver supply to ensure that we have the right number of drivers on the road at a given point of time
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions when needed
- Respond to customer feedback and live customer issues
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- An independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Previous project management experience, and customer service experience a plus
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience managing a team and handling scheduling for a team a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.