Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Centene Corporation and Echo Ventures. Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity: The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) is accountable for securing partnerships with large enterprise customers and driving Quartet’s Business Development team to deliver results across new customer acquisition. This person will be responsible for defining Quartet’s commercial strategy, prioritization of clients, and working in conjunction with Quartet leadership to innovate solutions to better serve our customers. The CGO will partner across Quartet as part of the Leadership Team and to ensure the voice of the customer and market readiness are considered in operational execution, upselling opportunities, product enhancements, and marketing campaigns. They must also be highly analytical and capable of creating accountability driven compensation incentives, novel pricing models, capabilities for reporting outcomes to our partners, and a crystal clear value proposition for prospects. Additionally, our CGO, in partnership with the CEO, will set the strategic direction of the company, driving and partnering together, as we solidify our place in the market as a goto solution for our stakeholders, MHPs, health plans and patients as we elevate and redefine the next wave of our platform and services, Quartet.
- Develop and drive large, enterprise, deal campaigns with prospective clients including initial relationship development, business case building, deal negotiation, and closing
- Leverage data, healthcare knowledge, and relationships within the industry to secure major customer partnerships
- Maximize revenue opportunities through consultative selling
- Drive strategy, decision making, revenue, and pipeline accountability through data
- Manage, coach, and inspire a capable team to achieve tremendous results around revenue growth
- Mentor team to appropriately represent Quartet to external C-level stakeholders
- Architect a clear narrative around value delivery to the customer, the Quartet platform, and the importance of our mission
- Develop pricing models that satisfy prospective customers while enabling Quartet to share in the value we create
- Explore new revenue streams and identify opportunities for Quartet to diversify our offering and customer base
- Collaborate internally working across nearly every team at Quartet to ensure we’re putting the right resources from Quartet forward at the right time, inspiring confidence in our prospective customers and appropriately planning large-scale partnerships
- 10-15+ years relative experience of which 5-10 years should be carrying team revenue quotas and leading people
- Experience selling in Healthcare or selling Healthcare Technology solutions to CxO level stakeholders
- Consultative technology sales experience with demonstrated ability to innovate, and cross-functionally collaborate to maximize revenue opportunities
- Business degree or MBA
- Background scaling companies from mid-stage to $50-100M+ ARR using collaborative sales approach and winning as a team
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Deal pipeline management using Salesforce
- Data-driven approach to sales management to drive deals to close
- Experience on a Leadership Team contributing to company strategy and collaborating cross-functionally
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.